Elevate to Eliminate!
Squatting Toilet Stool
Sitting on a commode while doing your business is comfortable, but it’s certainly not more healthy. Throughout history, people squatted to poop, and they still do in many parts of the world.
According to WebMD: “The problem with sitting is that it keeps the kink in your lower bowel. That forces you to work harder to push out the poop. Squatting relaxes your puborectalis muscle more and straightens out your colon, giving the poop a straight route out. As a result, you can go more easily with less straining.”
A poop stool raises your knees above your hips about 35 degrees, putting you into a squat-like position, while maintaining comfort.
This simple stool may be the solution for anyone suffering from constipation, hemorrhoids, IBS, bloating, or just slow elimination.
Simple, elegant design, very affordable, and may help make that trip easier and healthier.
- 35°comfortable defecation angle, gets you in the perfect position for healthy bowel elimination.
- Easy to assemble with the numbered parts and simple instructions.
- Made of durable MDF material
- Water-resistant, Easy to clean, store, and easy on the eyes
- Load-bearing up to 400 pounds.
- Fits perfectly with any standard toilet, neutral color that will not clash with your decor.
Here are some of the problems you may be having if you are not elevating to eliminate:
- Incomplete elimination – leaves toxins behind in your body.
- Bloating and slow elimination – causing discomfort and moodiness.
- Infrequent bowel movements and constipation.
- Straining and pushing which may lead to hemorrhoids.
- Easier elimination without laxatives or supplements.
- Reduced constipation and bloating.
- Reduced chances of hemorrhoids and straining.
- Reduced chances of leftover toxins in your body.
- A lighter more healthy feeling throughout the day.
Weight: 3 lbs
Package Dimensions: 19.5 x 11.6 x 2 in